Join Our Team – Uteach Resourcer
Feb 13, 2018
📍 Location: Coatbridge, Scotland Office
💰 Salary: DOE
📆 Start Date: Immediate Start
Duties of the role:
- – Managing all European and International candidates who have applied for teaching positions in the UK, vetting CV’s to ensure suitability.
- – Progressing candidates through Uteach registration process including registrations calls, reviewing online interviews and collating documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- – Formatting CV’s to Uteach standards.
- – Submitting candidate CV’s to clients.
- – Arranging interviews between candidates and clients.
- – Negotiating with client and candidate on placement details including salary, start dates.
- – Conducting pre-employment checklists.
- – Reporting to Operations Manager and Directors, creating reports from database on management of candidates, placements, candidate pipeline, conversion statistics for strategic review.
- – Management and organisation of interview events and registration workshops.
- – Creating job advertisements for clients and posting to job boards and across social media.
- – Daily admin duties – minute taking, handling telephone calls etc.
- – Coordinating the migration of lessons and resources into document storage system including high level formatting and approval.
- – Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- – Self-starter/highly motivated /well organised/quick learner
- – Responsible and reliable
- – Flexible with a “can do attitude”
- – Strong team player
- – Extremely Customer Focused
- – Attention to detail
Please send your CV to email@example.com