Relocating to the UK can be a very positive experience, for both teachers travelling alone, or teachers bringing their families over. You have the full four seasons with the weather, but where the majority of our current posts are located in the South East of England, the summers are very warm and the winters are fairly mild.
The cost of living can be low and salaries are high, particularly if you are working through an agency such as Uteach. There is also easy access to the rest of Europe through low cost flights and the Euro tunnel. Not only does teaching in the UK give you invaluable experience, the 13 weeks holiday per year give you an opportunity to explore and enjoy the rest of Europe.
Provided you are eligible for a visa and a work permit, Uteach assist in making the relocation as smooth as possible by:
- Securing you a position before you arrive in the UK
- Sourcing affordable accommodation near the school, giving you full information on the school and the area, to allow you to research fully before you move
- Providing you with an interest free loan if necessary, which can be taken back over a period of time
- Giving you training on the curriculum in England
- Supporting you throughout the contract with access to a 24/7 helpline