Teaching Job Offers
What happens after I register?
- You will receive job alerts by e-mail with relevant vacancies.
- We will then contact you with more information and in-depth reports on the schools.
- Each school will select candidates for interview. Most schools will conduct a telephone interview for international candidates.
- Should you be asked to attend the school for interview we will pay up to £150 towards the cost of your travel and one night’s accommodation close to the school.
- You will be asked to attend school at 8.30am on the morning of your interview. You will then be given a tour of the school, and will be asked to teach a lesson, the content of which will be given to you before the interview day. This is normally a 60-minute lesson and you will then be interviewed by the Head of Department and the Head Teacher.
- Before you go to the school for interview ensure you have spoken to friends and family and are sure about the move. Schools spend a lot of time and effort on the interview.
- Schools will normally make decisions within 24 hours and you often are told on the day of your interview if you have been successful.
- When you accept a position we will help you relocate by offering advice and support on suitable homes or house shares. We work with private landlords and letting agencies on a daily basis and we will direct you to the best landlords for finding exactly what you are looking for.