Uteach seek skilled teachers from Spain for full-time teaching positions in the UK for Immediate or 2018 starts!
Dec 1, 2017
Uteach is a recruitment, training and placement agency which aims at relocating Spanish teachers in schools located in England.
We have 43 vacancies available. Uteach are looking for Primary and Secondary candidates with subject specialism in Mathematics, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology) And ICT/Computer Science. To be eligible to apply for these positions, primary teachers must have minimum C1 Level of English and Secondary Teachers must have minimum B2 Level of English
Our schools are mainly located in the South East of England and the majority are rated “Outstanding” or “Good” by the English school regulation body (Ofsted). Our schools are well connected to the centre of London and London airports. If you are successful in securing one of our positions, we offer contracts of 1 or 2 years in a school.
Uteach & Bourne Education Lessons
Previously, teaching in England was not a realistic option for European teachers. A combination of different curriculums and any (even slight) language barrier meant that even a PhD qualified European teacher struggled to deliver lessons at the correct level for children in the English education system. If they were too advanced, pupils wouldn’t be able to keep up – if they weren’t advanced enough, pupils would get bored and learning outcomes wouldn’t be met. This resulted in unsatisfactory lessons and, more often than not, the end of a teacher’s assignment.
Uteach have designed a comprehensive pre-placement training programme which is completed by the European teacher online before they move to the UK. This ensures they are prepared for the different curriculum and various other aspects which are unique to English schools.
Uteach are committed to reducing your workload while teaching in the UK
Uteach understand the challenges of teaching and the many hours spent by teachers planning lessons.
Uteach will provide
– QUALITY LESSONS
– LESSON PLANS
– HOMEWORK AND REVISION EXERCISES
These Resources will be provided for the full academic year which means the teacher can concentrate more on personal development and better classroom management. Our Lessons ensure all teachers hit the ground running, delivering exceptional lessons with confidence from the very start.
Uteach’s revolutionary programme makes teaching in England an accessible and highly beneficial option for teachers from Europe – particularly those who plan to use teaching in the UK as a springboard to getting a job back home.
ALL Lessons are created by Bourne Education Trust (BET) – a leading London School Trust
– Uteach provide their teachers with all the lessons, revision and homework exercises they need specific to their teaching subject.
– The lessons are newly created and in line with the UK curriculum
– They are produced by outstanding teachers working at the Bourne Education Trust
– The lessons are quality assured by a National Leader of Education – Alex Russell (Director of BET).
– The lessons are available from 2017 onwards
AND ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE TO TEACHERS.
Click to view one of our sample lessons – http://www.uteachrecruitment.com/uteach-lessons/
WITH UTEACH SPANISH TEACHERS WILL GET:
– INCREASED TAKE-HOME PAY giving you over €2,300 more in your pocket than you would receive from going directly with a school.
– Support in obtaining A FUNDING PACKAGE of €1,060 for moving to England.
– An INTEREST FREE LOAN of up to €645 to help you in week one before your first pay is received paid WEEKLY, PUTTING €1,560 in your bank account in the first 3 weeks working rather than nothing if paid monthly.
– €3,265 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN FIRST 3 WEEKS.
– A GREAT JOB IN A TOP SCHOOL IN ENGLAND.
– Provide FREE interview training which is invaluable for you to be successful
– Provide FREE training so you are FULLY PREPARED TO TEACH FROM DAY 1.
“My experience with UTEACH has been fantastic! I applied to UTEACH through their extremely accessible website. Within a day I had been given immediate support to help find employment. Within a week I was prepping for my first interview. This is how diligent and professional UTEACH staff are. Throughout the two weeks I was given every bit of support required for a successful interview. One of the best aspects about UTEACH is that they will provide me with all my lessons for the full academic year and mentor support. This will take so much pressure off me when transitioning over to a new curriculum and education system. For anyone who is unsure about working in the UK I would highly recommend UTEACH. They have made my experience so smooth and enjoyable.”
To apply please send an English version of your CV, photo and cover letter to email@example.com or call +34 687 357 410